USBCNC V4 Controller is the best and economical USB controler for driving a 5 axes CNC machine from a laptop or personal computer. Comes with a very easy to use control software that reads most nc file formats and lets preview the work before starting the job.
This board does NOT contain the power electronics to drive the stepper motors directly.
For each of the maximum 5 motors you must be added a motor driver.
• 5 Axes
• 75 KHz step frequency, pulse width 5 uS and up
• All I/O signals buffered and filtered
• 4 Layer SMD design, based on Atmel AT91SAM7S64 32 bit RISC CPU.
• 5 x home input
• Touch Probe input
• Hand wheel input
• Run/Pause input
• Tool output
• Tool direction output
• PWM output for tool speed control
• Flood coolant output
• Mist coolant output
• AUX1 output, free for any use
• MACHON charge pump output for implementing a safety watchdog
• PICSTEP compatible connectors
• USB 2.x connection
• Emergency stop
• 5x End of stroke for homing
• Handwheel input
• USB (V2.x) from PC/Laptop
• 5x Step / Dir / amplifier enable
• Emergancy Stop
• Flood coolant
• Mist coolant
• TOOL Direction
USBCNC software screen
USBCNC control software
SDK for custom software