PIC-GSM development board with GSM module and PIC18F67J50 microcontroller.
This board purpose is to enable the development of remote control application. With it you can easyly monitor and control your home from everywhere with your GSM cell phone. You can switch on and off relays remotely by SMS. You can monitor the status of your GPIOs or toggle them. You can establish call to the GSM module and speak or listen on the audio channel of the board. You can monitor the temperature from several digital remote temperature sensors. The build-in GSM module have on-board antenna and allow you to use it as GSM or GPRS allowing you to use this module as GPRS modem connected to your computer too. Panic button and alarm inputs can dial your phone and report for alarm or to send you SMS message.
- ICSP/ICD connector for programming with PIC-MCP, PIC-MCP-USB, PIC-PG1,PIC-PG2, PIC-PG3 or PIC-PG4 and programming and debuggine with PIC-ICD2, PIC-ICD2-POCKET, PIC-ICD2-TINY
- USB 2.0 type B connector allow board to be interfaced to PC host.
- GSM/GPRS module 900/1800/1900Mhz
- Li-ion backup battery
- GSM Audio In and Out
- RS232 connector
- Quartz crystall 20Mhz
- two relays 10A/250VAC
- two digital inputs
- analog input
- temperature sensor
- 5V voltage regulator
- EXT connector for available GPIO
- Four mounting holes 3,3 mm (0,13")
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions 100x80 mm (3,9x3,15")
- Open source remote control software