STM32-H103 header board for STM32F103RBT6 CORTEX-M3 microcontroller.
The ARM Cortex-M3 processor is the latest generation of ARM processors for embedded systems. It has been developed to provide a low-cost platform that meets the needs of MCU implementation, with a reduced pin count and low-power consumption, while delivering outstanding computational performance and an advanced system response to interrupts. The ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC processor features exceptional code-efficiency, delivering the high-performance expected from an ARM core in the memory size usually associated with 8- and 16-bit devices.
The STM32F103 Performance Line family has an embedded ARM core and is therefore compatible with all ARM tools and software. It combines the high performance ARM Cortex-M3 CPU with an extensive range of peripheral functions and enhanced I/O capabilities. STM32-H103 is low cost development board for the new ST Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers STM32F103RBT6. This board is perfect solution for USB peripherials development. All microcontroller ports are available on extension connectors.
- MCU: STM32F103RBT6 ARM 32 bit CORTEX M3™ with 128K Bytes Program Flash, 20K Bytes RAM, USB, CAN, x2 I2C, x2 ADC 12 bit, x3 UART, x2 SPI, x3 TIMERS, up to 72Mhz operation
- standard JTAG connector with ARM 2x10 pin layout for programming/debugging with ARM-JTAG
- USB connector
- user button
- RESET button
- status LED
- power supply LED
- on board voltage regulator 3.3V with up to 800mA current
single power supply: takes power from USB port or extension connector pin
- 8 Mhz crystal oscillator
- 32768 Hz crystal and RTC backup battery connector
- extension headers for all uC ports
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 61x 34mm (2.4 x 1.3")
- Distance between the exntension connectors: 25.4 mm (1")
- STM32-H103.pdf Users Manual
- Blinking LED (C source and HEX) for EW-ARM
- Sample mouse driver (C source and HEX) for EW-ARM