Low cost High Speed ARM USB JTAG suporter by OpenOCD source ARM debugger.
- Debug all ARM microcontrollers supported by OpenOCD
- High speed USB 2.0 with lower lattency time, RTCK adaptive JTAG clock up to 30Mhz and higher throughput achieve x3-x5 times faster programming speed than ARM-USB-TINY, can be used with all ARM devices for programming and debugging.
- Uses ARM's standard 2x10 pin JTAG connector
- supports ARM targets working in voltage range 2.0 – 5.0 V DC
- software supported by OpenOCD (open source) debugger
- comes with CD with Windows installer for full featured and open source tools as alternative to the commercial ARM
development packages: GCC C compiler, openOCD debugger and Eclipse IDE.
- dimensions 50x40 mm (2x1.6") + 20 cm (8") JTAG cable
- Olimex's ARM GCC for Windows Dummies install CD - installs on your computer WinARM + OpenOCD debugger + Eclipse for out of the box development with the open source GNU C compiler and OpenOCD debugger, supports flash loading on LPC and external flash for LPC-H2214, LPC-H2294, with make examples for different ARM controllers. The current revision of the CD is REV.G check the CD content.
- Drivers for working with OpenOCD , Drivers for CrossWorks (FTDI drivers)
- openOCD open source debugger from Dominic Rath for debugging with Insight/GDB.
- Using OpenOCD as Flash programming tool article written by Martin Thomas
- ARM projects with OpenOCD by Martin Thomas
- WinARM - easy to install open source GCC toolchain by Martin Thomas. We are working on CD install package for WinArm+OpenOCD+ARM-USB-OCD support
- CrossWorks - commercial IDE version 1.7 supports all Olimex JTAGs, personal licensees start from US $125(!)
- Building GCC for ARM tutorial
- Building GCC for Cortex tutorial
- Using OpenOCD tutorial
- For the moment the only supported package is GCC C compiler + openOCD debugger + Eclipse IDE. Olimex can provide the necessary information and cooperate with interested parties if they want to add low cost USB debugger support to their C compilers and IDEs.