Step motor bipolar industrial driver able to drive microsteps for smooth and precise motor control. It has a maximum output current of 2,5 A, optocoupler input for step, direction and enable and microsteps up to 1.600 step a revolution with build in protection agains high temperatures and high voltages. Very powerful microstep driver.
Recomended for 1.5Nm motors.
- Bipolare driver: 2 phases
- Motors with 4,6, or 8 wires usable
- Power Supply Voltage : 12 - 32 Vdc
- Logic Signal Current (optocoupled) : 7 mA - 16 mA
- Maximum input frequency :100 Khz
- Microsteps : 1 - 8
- Number of Phases : 2
- Steppermotor Phase Current : 0.39 - 2.52 A
- Overheat protection
- Short circuit protection
- Solid casting
- True sinewave
Only sold in groups of 3 or 4 units ordered at the same time.