MAXQ-JTAG JTAG for programming and debugging MAXQ microcontrollers.
- with MAXQ-JTAG you can do code programming, debugging, step-by-step instruction, step-in, step-out, go to cursor i.e. everything you can do with the high-priced emulators
- supports all MAXQ devices
- works with the free MAX-IDE from Maxim-Dallas
- supports MAXQ targets with voltage in range 2.0-5.0 VDC
- uses Maxim-Dallas standard 2x5 pin JTAG connector
- no need for external power supply, all power is taken from the LPT port
- uses Olimex's custom MAXQ.dll to interface to MAX-IDE and all software packaged which are based on MAXQ.dll interface like EW-MAXQ, etc.
- dimensions 50x40 mm (2x1.6") + 20 cm (8") cable
- Olimex's MAXQ.DLL which adds support for MAXQ-JTAG with instructions how to install it
- Maxim-Dallas MAX-IDE free development software for all MAXQ microcontrollers (need replacement of MAXQ.dll with Olimex's custom made MAXQ.dll for the parallel port dongle)
- Rowley CrossWorks C compiler and debugger (directly supported)
- IAR EW-MAXQ C compiler and debugger (should work with Olimex's custom made MAXQ.dll but not tested)
- Phyton Project-MQ C compiler and debugger (should work with Olimex's custom made MAXQ.dll but not tested)