Gtronica Main
'2002-2017

Portugues English Deutsch Español   ::  Catálogo  ::  Contactos  ::      

Início » Catálogo » Forum Conta  |  Ver carrinho  |  Realizar pedido   
gtronica.com :: Verificar tópico - This shop is cheating people, PLEASE BE CAREFUL
 FAQFAQ    PesquisarPesquisar    MembrosMembros    GruposGrupos    RegistarRegistar 
 PerfilPerfil    Ligar e ver Mensagens PrivadasLigar e ver Mensagens Privadas    EntrarEntrar 

This shop is cheating people, PLEASE BE CAREFUL

Novo Tópico   Responder a Mensagem    Índice do Fórum gtronica.com -> Sugestões para o Site
Ver mensagem anterior :: Ver mensagem seguinte  
Autor Mensagem
CCheat
Visitante

MensagemColocada: Qui Abr 03, 2008 15:57 pm    Assunto: This shop is cheating people, PLEASE BE CAREFUL Responder com Citação

Dear forum users,

I'm writing this post just to warn you about the guy ruling this shop.

He is simply cheating people, why? let me show you.

I've ordered a product, then after getting the money discounted from my visa card, i was unable to contact with any human, he never picks up the phone (just try if you want to know....), he takes weeks to reply an e-mail.

After getting several stupid excuses like: there's no stock on our main warehouse (liar...i've contacted olimex central, and they say there's no stock problem), and many other stupid questions...

I'm waiting since more than 2 months ago... and now, i've lost my money and of course i've never received any product and of course...its impossible to contact with the people on gtronica....

The problem is not only the non-profesional way of doing things... its the CHEATING.

Now i've started legal actions.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL ...DONT GET CHEATED!
Voltar acima
Gtronica
Average

Registo: 20 Mai 2004
Local/Origem: Lisboa

MensagemColocada: Qua Abr 23, 2008 17:58 pm    Assunto: Responder com Citação

Hello,

Instead of spaming all the forum with your messages that i had to move to the correct topic, give us your order id or real customer name so we can see your problem.

You can see if a product is in stock from our warehouse for imediate shipping on the site before you order.

Olimex usualy has full stock available but not every time. We try to maintain stock of the most selled products and do regular orders monthly to fullfill our customer backordered requests also do priority orders for quantity or large price order and if customer request it but then a shipping fee may applies.

Typical delay for olimex out of stock products is 1-2 week for special order (due to customs delay) and in worst case 1month + 1-2 week for one unit of stock (if you happen to order one unit of a product that we no longer have stock right after we do a order you will have to wait till next month for your product)

Regarding answering the phones, only from 15:00-18:00 GMT when it is probable to be someone in the warehouse.

Sometimes mails get delayed answer but we try to answer them all. Please be patience.
Always contact from webpage contact form so you dont risk to get filtered by spam filter.

Regards,
Gtronica
Voltar acima
Ver o perfil de utilizadores Enviar Mensagem Privada Visitar a página na web do utilizador MSN Messenger
Mostrar os tópicos anteriores:   
Novo Tópico   Responder a Mensagem    Índice do Fórum gtronica.com -> Sugestões para o Site Todos os tempos são GMT
Página 1 de 1

Ir para:  
Neste fórum, você Não pode colocar mensagens novas
Não pode responder a mensagens
Não pode editar as suas mensagens
Não pode remover as suas mensagens